3 Benefits of Italian-Style Display CasesBy Jackie Ceithamer May 6, 2020
Sometimes in life, you run into great combinations. We’ve all seen the commercials with the peanut butter crashing into the chocolate or the sandwich with the ham and cheese, and now we have another combination for you.
Italian style and American craftsmanship.
That’s exactly what we have with Federal’s recent line of quality-driven, Italian-style display cases. On one hand, we have beauty, elegance, and the latest in foodservice display case styling, and on the other hand, we have precision, quality, and manufacturing excellence that only built-in-America can bring.
While all of these factors are excellent in their own right, there are three distinct benefits that come with Italian-style designs, so let’s take a closer look at each one.
PULL IN MORE PEOPLE
There’s no way around it. People are attracted to what they say, and when displays look enticing from far away or through the storefront windows, they will inevitably pull people in. Think of the overall makeup of your display as an advertisement. The better it looks and the more detail considered in its placement, the better the chances of pulling in new and repeat customers alike.
ENHANCE THE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
Once you have customers committed, make sure you’re providing them with a pleasant experience. Décor matters. The way a store looks and feels will directly impact the way the overall transaction and adventure takes place. And we believe it’s not wrong to call an experience an adventure. The goal is to make it memorable, and the overall interior design and how a display fits within that design will make a difference. Don’t believe us? The next time you’re in Florence, go to a gelato shop.
INCREASE IMPULSE BUYS
This is obviously the benefit we’ve all been waiting for. The bottom line is the bottom line. And when you have a carefully crafted and curated food display framed by a case that’s also crafted with care and style, those things work together to stimulate consumer action. Much like paintings in a museum, how a masterpiece is framed can have a great impact on how those paintings are perceived. We’re not saying our cases can hold the Mona Lisa, but they’ll certainly help put your creations in just the right light.
What Makes Federal’s Italian-Style Foodservice Displays So Special?
TILT OUT GLASS FEATURE
• Reduces chances of broken glass if shelves have to be removed for cleaning from rear
• Ensures interior access for thorough cleaning
REMOVABLE REAR SLIDING DOORS
• Easy access to restock product
• Easy to replace rear doors
FIELD REPLACEABLE GLASS PANELS
• Panels can be easily replaced by user, on site without the need for a service technician
• 1.5-3.0 minutes to replace test unit in adjacent video
DEFROST ON DEMAND
• Prevents coil icing ensuring uniform temperatures throughout case which enhances product quality
• Unit defrosts only when necessary for more efficient performance, lowering energy costs for the user rather than time based defrosting.
MINIMUM/MAXIMUM RUN TIME PARAMETERS
• Ensures efficient use of compressor run-times in varying store conditions and enhances compressor life.
• Allows user to easily make control adjustments at the store level.
PTC EVAPORATOR HEATER
• High reliability due to elimination of components and moving parts. No floats or thermostat
• Easily cleanable evaporator pan
• Higher temperature eliminates bacteria growth
• Higher level of customer safety due to reduced risk of water on the floor
• Corrosion resistant
Learn more about maximizing the impacts of your display cases. Download our free tips sheet today.